1. 99.9999% of men are evil.
2. Always try to rationalize hoe ass shit.
3. Never call out women who blatantly want to be objectified.
4. Never call out patriarchal/hyper masculine women.
5. Pretend like your favorite female artist is really a feminist when she doesn’t give a fuck.
6. Replace Patriarchy with Matriarchy.
7. God is a black women.
8. Defend things you would never do yourself.
9. Encourage women to be hyper independent.
10. Argue with random people all the time.
11. Ignore the fact that some women actually (sub) consciously like drama, arguing, being sad, etc.
12. Women can do no wrong.
13. Never work on self improvement…Remember, If they can’t handle the fact that you’re fucking insane then they don’t deserve you ;)
14. Everything is men’s fault.
15. It’s okay to be crazy.
16. Girl, you are never the cause of your own problems!!!
17. Bias and emotional attachment are okay girl it’s okay…
18. Remain bitter
19. Never call out a fake ass bitch
20. Love dick but hate men.
21. A man is supposed to be your personal punching bag. If he can’t absorb all your negative energy and your mental, emotional, and physical abuse a long with own issues and not explode then he ain’t good enough for you girl!
22. Polygamy is the devil’s work.
23. Never acknowledge shit men say about women that you know is true and was just complaining about 10 minutes ago…
24. Ignore all double standards that favor women.
25. Narcissism is okay.
26. Being a sex symbol for men is okay. Just do you boo, do you!
After you have internalized all these things you are well on your way to becoming an angry radical feminist that’s ready to raise hell and take no prisoners. No go out there and fuck shit up bitch! FUCK a nigga!
Hallucinations, bugging, digging up the floorboards
Set me free to a life without anxiety
Every day I’m moving further from sobriety
No one helped me when my life was in a spiral
1. Everybody has fucking issues they don’t want to address.
2. I live under an occupation. People have to monitor when I leave and when I come. They built a whole in the fucking living room wall just to clock us from the fucking kitchen.
3. I live in an inquisition. I have two chief inquisitors that will not leave you the fuck alone.
4. Nobody has any priorities.
5. Why complain about everything ? (And all your complaints are frivolous)
6. Do you have to micromanage everything ?
7. I don’t understand why they (my parents) think everyone is stupid.
8. Do you have to speak in hyperboles ?
9. Nobody knows how to manage their $.
10. I’m a kid when it’s convenient to you but when I do something wrong I’m an adult.
11. Do I really have to bug you non-stop for a month straight to do something you already agreed to do?
12. Everybody got a new car but we can’t get a phone plan?
13. Why are y’all home all day long as if y’all don’t have jobs?
14. Why do you constantly criticize me for doing things you do?
15. This isn’t 50/50. It’s 80/20….
16. Do you have to be hyper-critical, hyper-vigilant, authoritarian, super judgmental etc ?
17. Do you have to exaggerate everything?
18. You just don’t know when to give up do you?
19. Not everyone is a stereotype.
20. Why do I get the feeling that everyone thinks I’m always up to no good?
21. Why can’t anyone in this household respect the fact that I have issues?
22. Why can’t anyone see things from anyone else’s point of view? Why doesn’t my point of view matter?
23. My mom is the most obnoxious light skin woman you will ever meet.
24. Compromise. Remember that word? That means actually compromising.
25. You know when your father always speaks through your mother and can’t say anything to you directly? Over it…
26. You make me want to kill myself.
27. I don’t understand why they always want me to do shit for them but can’t never do shit for me.
28. This house has bad vibes and is a bastion of negative energy.
29. They don’t care about anything I care about.
30. You’ve been living with me for 23 years and you don’t know I hate (I’m allergic to) all peanut related products? You obviously just don’t know who I am.
31. !!! DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA !!!
32. Don’t you realize that you are the cause of my issues?